Bushman Synthetic Hybrid Swinging Fender Stock Saddle
The synthetic suede hybrid half breed stock saddle is very comfortable and suits long hours spent in the saddle. The material has been selected to improve the riders grip and is perfect for all weather riding.
The Bushman synthetic saddle comes with a 1 year warranty, ships free anywhere in Australia and includes a complimentary saddle carry bag for protection when not in use.
The saddle has a deep padded seat and medium poleys (knee rolls) to keep the rider secure. The moulded synthetic tree is light weight and strong. The Stirrups are heavy duty aluminium and have a 5” boot opening.
The saddle is measured in two ways. The saddle size, which is the advertised size, is measured from the front of the gullet to the stitch line at the back of the seat. The seat size is 3" shorter and is measured from the front of the seat to the stitch line at the back of the seat.
Saddle does not come with a cinch girth but they are available if needed.
Saddle has a grey felt lining not the white faux lining as in the photos.
Design features include fenders that attached to a stirrup bar for safety, a wide channel giving your horses spine plenty of room, front Dee rings for a breastplate and back Dee rings to attach saddle bags or drink bottles.
Elite Saddle Company is committed to the design of quality equestrian products. The Bushman comes with additional bonuses to give the rider the best experience
1. The Saddle Fitting Guide. An easy to follow step-by-step guide to fitting the saddle correctly to ensure comfort for the horse and rider. The guide covers everything from placing the saddle on your horse through to how to tie a girth or western cinch.
2. A 12 month horse training subscription with a different lesson each month. Easy to read with no fancy language, these lessons share proven and leading techniques’ including: Float Training: Teach your horse to load by itself and handy hints to fix common floating problems. Natural Horsemanship: how to connect with the horse and speak their language and English and Western riding techniques to name just a few
3. A Complete Guide to Saddle Care. Learn how to clean and care for your saddle to have it last a lifetime
4. A guide on how to turn your stirrups so you can eliminate knee pain
5. Five emails direct to Elite Saddle Company Head Designer Anne Lloyd to answer any questions you might have about your horse
Saddles are posted via Australia Post registered post. Postage insurance is NOT included. If you would like to take out postage insurance this will be an extra $15. Please let me know if you would like to include postage insurance.