Montana Synthetic Saddle
Elite Saddle Company has designed a Black Synthetic Western saddle made from soft synthetic material, featuring a suede leather seat for the rider out working stock or for long rides.
Design features include double rigging, Dee rings for a breastplate, overshoe style stirrups and a thick synthetic lining under the saddle. The saddle is made on a molded synthetic tree making it light weight and strong. The saddle weight is 8.6kg.
The Montana saddle features silver star conchos and a silver star on the horn.
Saddle does not come with a cinch girth but they are available if needed.
Elite Saddle Company is committed to the design of quality equestrian products. The Show Saddle comes with additional bonuses.
1. The Saddle Fitting Guide. An easy to follow step-by-step guide to fitting the saddle correctly to ensure comfort for the horse and rider. The guide covers everything from placing the saddle on your horse through to how to tie a western cinch.
2. A 12 month horse training subscription with a different lesson each month. Easy to read with no fancy language, these lessons share proven and leading techniques.
3. A complete guide to saddle care. Learn how to clean and care for your saddle to have it last a lifetime.
4. A guide on how to turn your stirrups so you can eliminate knee pain.
5. Five emails direct to Elite Saddle Company Head Designer Anne Lloyd to answer any questions you might have about your horse.
The Montana saddle comes with a 1 year warranty and is shipped anywhere in Australia and includes a complimentary saddle carry bag for protection.
Saddles are posted via Australia Post registered post. Postage insurance is NOT included. If you would like to take out postage insurance this will be an extra $15. Please let me know if you would like to include postage insurance.