Kids Countryman Synthetic Hybrid Swinging Fender Stock Saddle
14" Seat with a 6" Gullet
With its deep seat the Countryman kids swinging fender saddle is very comfortable to ride in. It is made out of a durable synthetic material with a synthetic suede seat and has medium poleys (knee rolls) to keep the rider secure.
Swinging fenders give the riders’ legs freedom of movement while riding and attach to the saddle with a metal stirrup bar which means the fender will pull off in a fall for safety.
The saddle has a Western dee ring and webbing billet straps. It does not come with a cinch girth.
The Synthetic Countryman Kids Saddle weighs 8kg and is made from durable synthetic material with a molded synthetic tree and a thick felt lining under the saddle.
Other features include a removeable safety handle, "D" rings for a breastplate and back Dee rings to attach saddle bags or drink bottles, heavy duty aluminium stirrups and bleven buckles for easy fender adjustment.
The saddle is measured in two ways. The saddle size, which is the advertised size, is measured from the front of the gullet to the stitch line at the back of the seat. The seat size is 3" shorter and is measured from the front of the seat to the stitch line at the back of the seat.
Saddle does not come with a cinch girth but they are available if needed.
The Synthetic Counrtyman kids saddle comes with a 1 year warranty, shipped free anywhere in Australia and includes a complimentary saddle carry bag for protection when not in use.
Elite Saddle Company is committed to the design of quality equestrian products. The Countryman comes with additional bonuses to give the rider the best experience.
1. The Saddle Fitting Guide | An easy to follow step-by-step guide to fitting the saddle correctly to ensure comfort for the horse and rider. The guide covers everything from placing the saddle on your horse through to how to tie a girth or western cinch.
2. A 12 month horse training subscription with a different lesson each month. Easy to read with no fancy language, these lessons share proven and leading techniques’ including: Float Training: Teach your horse to load by itself and handy hints to fix common floating problems. Natural Horsemanship: how to connect with the horse and speak their language and English and Western riding techniques to name just a few.
3. A Complete Guide to Saddle Care. Learn how to clean and care for your saddle to have it last a lifetime.
4. A guide on how to turn your stirrups so you can eliminate knee pain.
5. Five emails direct to Elite Saddle Company Head Designer Anne Lloyd to answer any questions you might have about your horse.
Saddles are posted via Australia Post registered post. Postage insurance is NOT included. If you would like to take out postage insurance this will be an extra $15. Please let me know if you would like to include postage insurance.