Countryman Half Breed Leather Stock Saddle
With its deep padded seat the Countryman swinging fender saddle is suited to long hours in the saddle. It is made out of quality smooth dark brown leather with a suede leather seat and has medium poleys (knee rolls) to keep the rider secure.
Swinging fenders give the riders’ legs freedom of movement while riding and attach to the saddle with a metal stirrup bar which means the fender can pull off in a fall for safety.
The saddle has a Dee ring for a Western girth set up, and comes witha felt lining on the underside of the saddle.
The Countryman Saddle weighs 12kg and is made on a strong molded synthetic tree.
Other features include Dee rings for a breastplate and back Dee rings to attach saddle bags or drink bottles, crupper Dee ring, back leather cinch strap, heavy duty aluminium stirrups and bleven buckles for easy fender adjustment.
The saddle is measured in two ways. The saddle size, which is the advertised size, is measured from the front of the gullet to the stitch line at the back of the seat. The seat size is 3" shorter and is measured from the front of the seat to the stitch line at the back of the seat.
This saddle does not come with a cinch girth but I do have them available if needed.
Elite Saddle Company is committed to the design of quality equestrian products. The Countryman comes with additional bonuses to give the rider the best experience.
1. The Saddle Fitting Guide | An easy to follow step-by-step guide to fitting the saddle correctly to ensure comfort for the horse and rider. The guide covers everything from placing the saddle on your horse through to how to tie a girth or western cinch.
2. A 12 month horse training subscription with a different lesson each month. Easy to read with no fancy language, these lessons share proven and leading techniques’ including: Float Training: Teach your horse to load by itself and handy hints to fix common floating problems. Natural Horsemanship: how to connect with the horse and speak their language and English and Western riding techniques to name just a few.
3. A Complete Guide to Saddle Care. Learn how to clean and care for your saddle to have it last a lifetime.
4. A guide on how to turn your stirrups so you can eliminate knee pain.
5. Five emails direct to Elite Saddle Company Head Designer Anne Lloyd to answer any questions you might have about your horse.
The Countryman saddle comes with a 1 year warranty, ships free anywhere in Australia and includes a complimentary saddle carry bag for protection when not in use.
Saddles are posted via Australia Post registered post. Postage insurance is NOT included. If you would like to take out postage insurance this will be an extra $15. Please let me know if you would like to include postage insurance. .
Special Price: AUD$800.00 (including taxes)
Price: AUD$900.00 (including taxes)