Jackaroo Leather Stock Saddle
With its deep soft seat the Jackaroo leather stock saddle is very comfortable to ride in. It is made out of quality smooth Buffalo leather and has medium poleys (knee rolls) to keep the rider secure.
The stirrup leathers attach to the saddle with a metal stirrup bar which means the stirrups will pull off in a fall for safety. They have leather covers to protect the saddle flap from being scratched by the buckle and thte saddle has strong aluminium stirrups.
The saddle has a single main girth point and a sursingle giving you 2 girth points in total.
The Jackaroo Saddle weighs 9.5kg and is made from quality Buffalo leather with a moulded synthetic tree making it strong and light weight and a blue lining under the saddle.
Other features include Dee rings for a breastplate and back Dee rings to attach saddle bags or drink bottles, heavy duty aluminium stirrups and a leathe rmonkey grip for added security while riding.
Elite Saddle Company is committed to the design of quality equestrian products. The Jackaroo comes with additional bonuses to give the rider the best experience.
1. The Saddle Fitting Guide | An easy to follow step-by-step guide to fitting the saddle correctly to ensure comfort for the horse and rider. The guide covers everything from placing the saddle on your horse through to how to tie a girth or western cinch.
2. A 12 month horse training subscription with a different lesson each month. Easy to read with no fancy language, these lessons share proven and leading techniques’ including: Float Training: Teach your horse to load by itself and handy hints to fix common floating problems. Natural Horsemanship: how to connect with the horse and speak their language and English and Western riding techniques to name just a few.
3. A Complete Guide to Saddle Care. Learn how to clean and care for your saddle to have it last a lifetime.
4. A guide on how to turn your stirrups so you can eliminate knee pain.
5. Five emails direct to Elite Saddle Company Head Designer Anne Lloyd to answer any questions you might have about your horse.
The Jacaroo saddle comes with a 1 year warranty and can be shipped anywhere in Australia and includes a complimentary saddle carry bag for protection when not in use.